My speakers do not have any power / the power indicator light doesn’t work.
- Ensure the power switch on the speaker unit is switched on
- Ensure the wiring / cable connection is secure and correctly plugged into the power socket
My speakers are not producing any sound.
- Ensure the audio cable(s) is/are connected correctly.
- Ensure the audio jack is plugged or inserted correctly to the audio source
- Ensure the audio cable is plugged to the audio input on the speaker unit
My product has an FM function, but there seems to be very poor / no reception of channels
- Ensure it is functioning in FM mode
- Ensure that the product is in a location with reasonably good reception i.e. has at least some outdoor access like a window. Basements and completely enclosed rooms tend to cause poor performance of FM radio functions.
- Ensure the FM channel set correctly
My headset / headphone is not producing any sound / one of the sides isn’t working
- Ensure the cable connection is securely inserted all the way, and correctly plugged into the audio jack
The sound is really soft. What might be wrong?
- Ensure the source volume is not muted
- Ensure the source volume adjusted to a suitable level
- Ensure the speaker unit master volume on the unit OR its wired volume control is adjusted to a suitable volume
How do we diagnose if the speaker is faulty?
- Unit case / external damage?
- No power?
- Power plugged in but no sound?
- No sound on one side or both sides?
- Input / output jack faulty?
- Satellite / woofer cone damage?
- Accessory contents missing?